Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hmmm Cows?

Wisconsin is pretty cool I have to say. Literally. It's freezing here! But my family is great. School is harder here. And my friends I have are the best I could ask for. I've got Marilyn, who I honestly believe will be the one friend from high school I'll still talk to when I'm 40. Then there's Grant, Marilyn's boy toy (: He's just about as random as me. And then Gunnar. Simply put, best boyfriend my parents and I could ask for myself.

Also, I've noticed how defined the cliques are here at Middleton High School. It's almost as bad as High School Musical. Minus the singing and dancing about the "status quo." It's interesting because I never imagined myself to be sitting at the nerd table. But I sit there with Marilyn, Gunnar, and Grant and all our other super nerd friends. But hey. They're good people.

As far as drama goes, I haven't had much. But it seems that a lot of Gunnar's ex girlfriends have it out for me because I have him and they don't. Which I find very entertaining. I'd like to see a girl take a swipe at me.

Other than that, no major changes have occured. Thank god. More change is not exactly what I need at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment