Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hakuna Matata

I think it's interesting that this is one of Disney's most famous songs. Yet no one actually follows it. I know I don't. I can hold a grudge forever. I still hold one from the 4th grade. Heh. But I'm sure the reasons people hold grudges are for logical reasons right? Wrong. Well sometimes.

I know the kind of person I am. I don't take crap from anybody, but I can dish out like an all you can eat buffet. But unfortunately, this plays into my relationships too. Gunnar and I are suffering because I'm stubborn and refuse to let go of a guy I am forbidden to have anymore. And maybe for my own good. That's just the kind of person I am. Once I love someone, there is no hating them or disliking them. I usually make an effort to still be friends at least because I don't like it when people are upset with me. I bring a lot of the things I do upon myself. And I own up to that.

I've had a rough life. Maybe not nearly as bad as some of my friends, but everyone has their problems. I speak with emotion and seriousness and intensity when I talk . Which sometimes causes things I say to be taken out of context because it doesn't sound right.

So pretty much the point of this little note was to get it out there to the world that I'm starting to listen to Timon and Pumba.

"You have to put your behind in your past."
Wait that's wrong. I meant,
"You have to put your past behind you."
Bad things happen. You learn from that and you move on.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment